Monday, February 11, 2019

MEET EVERETT RANSON: MR LIVINGSTONE COLLEGE


Year in School: Senior
Major/Minor: Education/Liberal Arts
Expected Graduation: 2019
Extracurricular Activities: 
Captain of the football team, Member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity, Inc, Member of Student Athletic Advisory Committee, NAACP, Bridge Program Mentor Bluebear Buddy Mentor, Bluebear Ambassador.
Career Goals: 
I would love to purse football in the next level wherever it takes me, along with achieving my masters in Mass Communications and Broadcasting to eventually be a television personality and sports commentator.
What is your most memorable contribution as a Campus King?: 
My most memorable contribution as a Campus King was having the opportunity to revive and beautify our campus amphitheater, working alongside Home Depot Retool Your School team. This involved building a stage and decking area with flower beds. Having this opportunity to create a landmark on our campus that will last a lifetime meant the world to me. I can now say I have truly left a mark on the campus of Livingstone College.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors